It’s not funny to anyone, but to Lloyd, because he is a director. And just now, as it sometimes happens with directors, he is completely absorbed in the titanic superhuman task: to bring the “cheese” like the primordial clay of the play to the stage overnight. And although the plot of the play is not simple, it turns out that this is not the biggest problem. There is no cure for the obstacles that arise on the way to the creation of a masterpiece: the actors fidget, and the nerves are already leaving their firm positions… Behind-the-scenes intrigues, love games, funny situations that are possible only in the theater, moments of creative elation and the horrors of failure, theater as it is – all this is a lightning-fast comedy by the famous English playwright Michael Frein.
- Director-producer - Yurii Odnookyi
- Production designer - Oleh Luniov
- Choreographer - Lev Somov
- Assistant to director - Honored Worker of Culture of Ukraine Sofiia Pavliska
- Assistant to director - Honored Worker of Culture of Ukraine Andrii Felyk