The premiere date is 2010.
The play is based on the real events of the 40s of the 20th century on the bloody Hutsuliia — a kind of spiritist séance. The requiem prayer in the mystical vortex of the stage space through time will give confession and forgiveness to “own” and “other”, “innocent” and “guilty” martyrs of history. Because only out of love and in suffering is a new pure life born. A NATION is born.
- Staging, direction, visual and musical solution - People's Artist of Ukraine Rostyslav Derzhypilskyi
- Scenography - Honored Artist of Ukraine Oleksandr Semeniuk
- Song directing - Nataliia Polovynka
- Plastic - Andrii Kyrylchuk
- Assistant to director - Honored Artist of Ukraine Oleksii Hnatkovskyi
- Assistant to director - Honored Worker of Culture of Ukraine Andrii Felyk