The premiere date is November 26, 2022.
“Forest song on the field of blood” is the premiere of the dramatic works of the brilliant Lesia Ukrainka in the genre definition of “metamorphosis of the soul”.
The play is about a great love that cannot be comprehended – earthly love and heavenly love, which come from the same source.
About a terrible betrayal – betrayal of your true self and betrayal of your Teacher…
About great pain and great forgiveness, which can actually be saving.
With this production, the Frankivsk Drama Theater opens a new – the sixth in number – stage area, which has the name “stage-border”, where both the audience and the characters – which is very symbolic today – will sit at the same table.
- Directing, stage design - People's Artist of Ukraine, laureate of the National Prize of Ukraine named after Taras Shevchenko Rostyslav Derzhypilskyi
- Musical directing - honored artist of Ukraine, laureate of the National Prize of Ukraine named after Taras Shevchenko Nataliia Polovynka
- The artist-director - Yuliia Zaulychna
- Assistant to director - Oleh Panas
- Assistant to director - Honored Worker of Culture of Ukraine Andrii Felyk